Friday, March 14, 2014

NVR Frustrations

NVR has been a bit frustrating lately. We got the approval, but the sales price and closing costs were off by quite a bit. I asked for updated numbers, reflecting a closer estimated sales price and I can not get one. I was told it is against the law to change the sales price without change orders. All I am asking for is an accurate Good Faith Estimate.  Our closing costs are almost $15k over what they should be and I really feel like that deserves and explanation and to be worked out. I need to know accurate numbers. This is not how it should be.

Update: I got the numbers I have been asking for today. We had a telephone meeting today and everything looks great. Im hoping everything else goes well from here.

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you got this worked out. We had a rough time with NVR too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of late, things with them seem to be good to go.

    ReplyDelete