Saturday, June 21, 2014

We closed! And Moved In! ...A week ago. ..

I'm sorry about the lack of an update. We closed about a week ago. It was easy enough. I'm glad that's over. We have been moving and dealing with the family ever since then. The house is great. There were issues, but minor ones. Some spots that were touched up were never painted. There were window screens missing. The mailbox wasn't bolted down. The sliding door didn't lock. And my trees look dead. Some things were fixed. Others will be fixed. The paint job in the house overall is less than impressive.  However, my awesome PM helped me install my dryer, even though he didn't have to. Cool points for that. So far i love the house. It's big. I need to organize everything. That's it for now. More updates soon. Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment