Thursday, September 18, 2014

Great Customer Service Experience with Ryan Homes

First off, to follow up on a previous post, my columns were addressed. One of the PMs, Matt, came out the next day after I posted to fix them.He tried to fix them and paint them, but the reality is, the guys who originally "fixed" them kind of made a mess of them, so they needed a little more work than Matt could do that day. But I appreciate how quick he came out to deal with it.

So, this morning I went online and sent a message to Ryan Homes about my columns and a roof leak that we noticed in the last storm. About 5 hours later, I got a telephone call from a guy named Drew. I am not sure of his position in the company, but he came out the same day to address my issues. He did a water test to determine the source of the leak on the porch. He made an appointment to get our columns looking good again. While here, he also advised us on some other issues we had, including the need to fertilize the grass, and fixed a couple of other problems we noticed around the house. He was seriously a jack-of-all trades. He had a very helpful attitude and was more than willing to help, which is more than i can say for some other folks. Now, there has to be a follow up to today's work, but that's fine. It should be taken care of pretty soon. I am quite impressed with Ryan Homes Customer Service though. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment