Friday, February 21, 2014

A Meeting With Rite Rug

I had my meeting today. We chose to keep it simple and not upgrade anything. The prices of the upgrades were staggering and we feel like we should just let them put in the basics,  then upgrade it in the next couple of years. Something about paying for carpet and flooring for thirty years, as its tied into my mortgage, is just wrong. I was not impressed with the included choices. In fact, since this meeting is happening a week after my 14 day final choices, I asked my SR to change my cabinet color choice for the kids bathroom. The colour was a pine looking color. I asked to change it to white, because not one of the options I had would look good with that cabinet. I won't know until Monday if it's possible. I also requested the raised toilets. I'm a 6ft tall woman. Sorry toilets just seem wrong for my family. I hope my SR cooked through. I wish i could have seen these color choices earlier but the company that Ryan was using before Rite Rug was very unaccomodating when it came to scheduling. I'm crossing my fingers. Anyway, check out my choices below! I have names somewhere if anyone is interested. 


Master bedroom

Foyer
Carpet For living areas and bedrooms

Kitchen

kitchen and all bathrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment