Friday, April 11, 2014

Framing

I dropped by the house a couple of times this week. In five days, we went from foundation to completely framed. It's amazing how fast it went. The stairs are not inside yet, but the walls were already framed. I also dropped by the sales office to speak to the PM. I had a few questions about electrical outlet placement, which he answered. I wish I had known the info I was given when I still had time to make changes. Then my loan officer called today. She was nice and updated me on rates. I appreciated the update. Finally, we spent some time chatting with the neighbors. They were all so nice! We have great neighbors now, so I hope we have that in our new home too. I'm going to miss my neighbors. Luckily, we aren't moving far, so we can continue to see them often.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog,congrats! It will FLY by from here! Feel free to check mine out, we have a Florence and close next week! And I read about your NVR fiasco- it sounds like we lived a similar pain!
    www.fromphillytoaflorence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie! Congrats on your home! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete