Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Less Than 30 Days To Go!

We close in less than thirty days! I'm excited, but the house needs some work still. They flooring has to be done, yard work, granite, back steps, porch railing and all bathroom tile. As of today, the garage door is in(including the door jewelry aka hardware), the garage steps are in and the interior doors are in. We are getting there! I'm also really happy about the tree selection. Originally, they were planting weeping willows. Then they switched to river birch because the weeping willows were getting tangled in people's pipelines. Today, they dug out tree holes. I asked what trees are going in and they told me a fancy name for cherry blossoms! I think it's Kwanzan cherry. Those trees are so pretty! Im excited. Also I was worried about a grading issue concerning the patio, but the pm fixed that. He is so on top of it. So far, so good. I'm pleased. I hope it lasts! I'm posting some photos of the back of the house, the garage, and the attic room that some blogger friends had requested. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment