Thursday, May 1, 2014

Quick update

I stopped by the house again today to chat with the PM. He did a quick walk thru  of the house to show us what was going on. The entire house had drywall up. It actually looked like a house! He noticed that an outlet he had put in the master bedroom was covered up by drywall! Why would they do that? He immediately called in the head guy to get it taken care of. Other than that, it looked fine.
My next issue up for discussion is the driveway concrete. I begged him to extend the driveway to make it the width of the entire garage. He said no. I really hope he does it anyway. Some of the neighbors have driveways that narrow at the bottom. I want mine to be extended a couple of feet in width so that we can step out of the car onto pavement instead of into the grass. I will keep pushing him. I hope he gives in. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment